About the Conference
The ACRL Conference is your once-every-two-years opportunity to access the best information, discover new ideas, and stay at the forefront of the profession.
You’ll get irreplaceable opportunities to connect with your peers from all over the country and all over the globe along with access to content all year long. ACRL 2017 will be held March 22-25, 2017, in Baltimore, Maryland.
As an attendee, here’s what you can expect:
- More than 500 carefully curated conference programs selected and presented by leaders in the profession.
- A variety of formal and informal opportunities to network with more than 3,000 of your peers and colleagues.
- Exhibits from more than 200 companies highlighting the newest products and services available in the academic library community.
- Three dynamic keynote sessions that will inspire your work in your library and beyond.
- One year of free access to the ACRL 2017 Virtual Conference, including more than 130 slidecasts, discussions, and more.