Become an ACRL 2013 Exhibitor
Do Business with Serious Buyers
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with the key decision-makers and leaders in academic and research libraries. Of the 3,000 academic and research librarians who attended ACRL 2011:
- 96.9% of the respondents visited the exhibits at least one time, with 30.3% visiting the exhibits three or more times.
- 93.5% recommend or select specific products or services for their libraries.
- $1.67 MILLION is the average amount spent annually by attending libraries.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- High visibility with a targeted audience
- No-conflict exhibit hours including opening reception, twice-daily refreshment breaks, poster sessions and roundtable discussions
- Complimentary company listing in the print and online conference program
- Full range of marketing opportunities available to support your participation
- Four complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
Check out the Exhibitor Prospectus
Access the ACRL 2013 exhibitor prospectus (PDF).
View the Floor Plan
View the interactive floor plan and find the booth that’s right for you.
Reserve a Booth
Exhibit Sales Associate
Ph: 312-541-0567 x668
See who is Exhibiting
*Tentative schedule – subject to change
|Tuesday, April 9, 2013
||8:00am – 4:30pm | Exhibitor Move-In|
|Wednesday, April 10, 2013
||8:00am – 2:00pm | Exhibitor Move-In
5:45pm – 7:30pm | Exhibit Hall Open & Opening Receptio
|Thursday, April 11, 2013||9:00am – 4:30pm | Exhibit Hall Open|
|Friday, April 12, 2013||9:30am – 4:00pm | Exhibit Hall Open
4:00pm – 8:00pm | Exhibitor Move-Out
|Saturday, April 13, 2013||8:00am – 12:00pm | Exhibitor Move-Out|
Information for ACRL 2013 exhibitors
Exhibiting in Indy? Get the scoop.
Meagan Reichstein, Exhibits Manager, Corcoran Exhibitions, Inc.; (312) 541-0567 x640; firstname.lastname@example.org