Become an ACRL 2015 Exhibitor
Do Business with Serious Buyers
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with the key decision-makers and leaders in academic and research libraries. Of the 3,000 academic and research librarians who attended ACRL 2013:
- 93% of the respondents visited the exhibits at least one time, with 33% visiting the exhibits three or more times.
- 93.5% recommend or select specific products or services for their libraries.
- $1.67 MILLION is the average amount spent annually by attending libraries.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- High visibility with a targeted audience
- No-conflict exhibit hours including opening reception, twice-daily refreshment breaks, poster sessions and roundtable discussions
- Complimentary company listing in the print and online conference program
- Full range of marketing opportunities available to support your participation
- Four complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
View the Floor Plan
View the interactive floor plan and find the booth that’s right for you.
Reserve a Booth
Meagan Reichstein, Exhibits Manager
Corcoran Exhibitions, Inc.
(312) 541-0567 x640
See who is Exhibiting
Join the list of ACRL 2015 exhibitors.
*Tentative schedule – subject to change
|Tuesday, March 24, 2015
||8:00am – 4:30pm | Exhibitor Move-In|
|Wednesday, March 25, 2015
||8:00am – 2:00pm | Exhibitor Move-In
5:45pm – 7:30pm | Exhibit Hall Open & Opening Receptio
|Thursday, March 26, 2015
||9:00am – 4:30pm | Exhibit Hall Open|
|Friday, March 27, 2015
||9:30am – 4:00pm | Exhibit Hall Open
4:00pm – 8:00pm | Exhibitor Move-Out
|Saturday, March 28, 2015
||8:00am – 12:00pm | Exhibitor Move-Out|
Information for ACRL 2015 exhibitors
Exhibiting in Portland? Get the scoop.
Meagan Reichstein, Exhibits Manager, Corcoran Exhibitions, Inc.; (312) 541-0567 x640; firstname.lastname@example.org