Become an ACRL 2015 Exhibitor
Do Business with Serious Buyers
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with the key decision-makers and leaders in academic and research libraries. Of the 3,000 academic and research librarians who attended ACRL 2013:
- 93% of the respondents visited the exhibits at least one time, with 33% visiting the exhibits three or more times.
- 93.5% recommend or select specific products or services for their libraries.
- $1.67 MILLION is the average amount spent annually by attending libraries.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- High visibility with a targeted audience
- No-conflict exhibit hours including opening reception, twice-daily refreshment breaks, poster sessions and roundtable discussions
- Complimentary company listing in the print and online conference program
- Full range of marketing opportunities available to support your participation
- Four complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
Join the largest gathering of academic and research librarians in the country at ACRL 2015. Check out the Exhibitor Prospectus.
View the Floor Plan
View the interactive floor plan and find the booth that’s right for you.
Reserve a Booth
Meagan Reichstein, Exhibits Manager
Corcoran Exhibitions, Inc.
(312) 541-0567 x640
Increase your exposure at ACRL 2015.
See who is Exhibiting
Join the list of ACRL 2015 exhibitors.
*Tentative schedule – subject to change
|Tuesday, March 24, 2015
||8:00am – 4:30pm | Exhibitor Move-In|
|Wednesday, March 25, 2015
||8:00am – 2:00pm | Exhibitor Move-In
5:45pm – 7:30pm | Exhibit Hall Open & Opening Receptio
|Thursday, March 26, 2015
||9:00am – 4:30pm | Exhibit Hall Open|
|Friday, March 27, 2015
||9:30am – 4:00pm | Exhibit Hall Open
4:00pm – 8:00pm | Exhibitor Move-Out
|Saturday, March 28, 2015
||8:00am – 12:00pm | Exhibitor Move-Out|
Information for ACRL 2015 exhibitors
Exhibiting in Portland? Get the scoop.
Meagan Reichstein, Exhibits Manager, Corcoran Exhibitions, Inc.; (312) 541-0567 x640; email@example.com