Join your colleagues on Wednesday, April 10, for exciting and informative preconference sessions. These interactive sessions have limited seats and are first-come, first-served. Register today to beat the rush for your favorite session!
- Begin at the End: Reverse Engineer your Library Instruction through Analysis of Student Bibliographies and Citations
- Data on the Run: Data and Statistical Sources for Reference and Instruction
- Planning, Assessing, and Communicating Library Impact: Putting the Standards for Libraries in Higher Education into Action
- Plugged into User Behavior: Low-Budget, High-Impact Usability Testing of Library Subject Guides
- Rediscover the Joy of Working Together! Positive Approaches for Increasing Collaboration and Effectiveness in Libraries
- Speculation to Litigation? Copyright and Climate Change in Libraries