Get a jump on conference registration to meet fiscal year deadlines or because you’re too excited to wait! ACRL 2017 registration opens May 2016.
Tentative fees are below; fees listed below are subject to change. Official rates will be posted in May 2016. Preconference registration will open in September 2016.
|Estimated fee||Early bird
May 2016 – January 27, 2017
January 28 – February 10, 2017
February 11 – March 25, 2017
|ACRL personal member||$385||$455||$500|
|Nonsalaried ALA member||$170||$200||$220|
|Full-time library school student||$100||$140||$160|
Registration fee includes:
- More than 300 educational programs including keynote and invited presentations, panel sessions, contributed papers, workshops, roundtable discussions, TechConnect presentations, and poster sessions
- Access to the ACRL 2017 Virtual Conference featuring over 130http://conference.acrl.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=594&action=edit# slidecasts, live webcasts, handouts, discussion boards, podcasts, and more
- Entry to the ACRL 2017 exhibits Wednesday through Friday
- Opening exhibits reception Wednesday evening
- All-Conference Reception Friday evening
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
Note: Members of the Maryland Library Association may register at the ACRL member rate.
Daily registration will be available onsite; tentative rates are: $235 for ACRL members, $285 for ALA members, $335 for nonmembers, $85 for library school students, and $125 for retired. You may only select the single-day option for one day; single-day rates may not be combined.
Complimentary exhibits-only badges will be available for Thursday and Friday.
ACRL offers group discounts to institutions that register 10 or more employees for the conference. To qualify, all registrants in the group must be employed at the same institution and on the same campus. Details will be available in May 2016.
ACRL works to make sure the conference is accessible to everyone. Please see the accessibility page for further information and to make requests to suit your needs.