Onsite registration will be located in Exhibit Hall C of the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. Registration hours are:
|Tuesday, April 9||4:00 – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, April 10||7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, April 11||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday, April 12||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
ACRL 2019 Virtual Conference registration remains available until mid-May 2019. Get access to all the great ACRL 2019 content for a full year!
|Membership Type||Early bird May 2018 – Feb. 8, 2019||Advance Feb. 9 – 22, 2019||Onsite Feb. 23 – April 13, 2019|
|ACRL personal member||$399||$469||$519|
|Nonsalaried ALA member||$179||$209||$229|
|Retired ALA member||$179||$209||$229|
|ALA/ACRL student member||$100||$140||$160|
Ohio Library Council and/or Academic Library Association of Ohio members can register at the ACRL member rate; include OLC or ALAO member number in the ALA member number area on the registration form.
Registration fee includes:
- More than 300 educational programs including keynote and invited presentations, panel sessions, contributed papers, workshops, roundtable discussions, TechConnect presentations, and poster sessions
- Access to the ACRL 2019 Virtual Conference featuring over 130 slidecasts, live webcasts, handouts, discussion boards, podcasts, and more
- Entry to the ACRL 2019 exhibits Wednesday through Friday
- Opening exhibits reception Wednesday evening
- All-Conference Reception Friday evening
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
Submit your ACRL 2019 registration via the ACRL 2019 Online Registration Form. Please note, you will need to log in to your ALA account or create a new one if you don’t have an ALA profile. Please expect to receive e-mail confirmation within 24 hours.
Register by mail or fax
Print off a copy of the ACRL 2019 Registration Form (PDF) and mail or fax your completed form to 301-694-5124. Please expect to receive an e-mail confirmation within three to five business days of receipt of your form.
ACRL offers group discounts to institutions that register 10 or more employees for the conference. To qualify, all registrants in the group must be employed at the same institution and on the same campus.