Today’s higher education environment calls for innovative ways to support student, faculty, and institution success. ACRL 2021 features more than 500 programs selected and presented by leaders in the profession.
Why You Should Attend
Here’s what ACRL 2019 attendees have to say:
of respondents agree the conference provided a welcoming and inclusive environment
of respondents said they learned something they would quickly apply to their work
of respondents were inspired to think of unique solution/innovations to apply to their work
of respondents would recommend the ACRL conference to a colleague
Feb. 12, 2021
Feb. 26, 2021
Feb. 27 -
April 17, 2021
|ACRL personal member||$439||$509||$559|
|Full-time library school student||$129||$179||$229|
|Nonsalaried ALA member||$179||$209||$259|
|Retired ALA member||$179||$209||$259|
Members of the Washington Library Association may register at the ACRL member rate.
Your ACRL 2021 registration includes:
- More than 500 educational programs including keynote and invited presentations, panel sessions, contributed papers, workshops, roundtable discussions, TechConnect presentations, and poster sessions
- Access to the ACRL 2021 Virtual Conference featuring over 130 slidecasts, live webcasts, handouts, discussion boards, podcasts, and more
- Entry to the ACRL 2021 exhibits Wednesday through Friday
- Opening exhibits reception Wednesday evening
- All-Conference Reception Friday evening
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
ACRL offers a 10% discount to institutions that register 10 or more employees for the conference. To qualify, all registrants in the group must be employed at the same institution and on the same campus.
Daily registration will be available onsite; rates are: $269 for ACRL members, $319 for ALA members, $369 for nonmembers, $89 for library school students, and $129 for retired. You may only select the single-day option for one day; single-day rates may not be combined.
Complimentary exhibits-only badges will be available for Thursday and Friday onsite at the registration desk.