May 2018 – Feb. 8, 2019
Feb. 9 – 22, 2019
Feb. 23 – April 13, 2019
|ACRL personal member||$399||$469||$519|
|Nonsalaried ALA member||$179||$209||$229|
|Retired ALA member||$179||$209||$229|
|Full-time library school student||$100||$140||$160|
Members of the Ohio Library Association may register at the ACRL member rate.
Registration fee includes:
- More than 300 educational programs including keynote and invited presentations, panel sessions, contributed papers, workshops, roundtable discussions, TechConnect presentations, and poster sessions
- Access to the ACRL 2019 Virtual Conference featuring over 130 slidecasts, live webcasts, handouts, discussion boards, podcasts, and more
- Entry to the ACRL 2019 exhibits Wednesday through Friday
- Opening exhibits reception Wednesday evening
- All-Conference Reception Friday evening
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
ACRL offers group discounts to institutions that register 10 or more employees for the conference. To qualify, all registrants in the group must be employed at the same institution and on the same campus.
Daily registration will be available onsite; rates are: $249 for ACRL members, $299 for ALA members, $349 for nonmembers, $85 for library school students, and $129 for retired. You may only select the single-day option for one day; single-day rates may not be combined.
If you’d like to register for and attend a preconference only, use the paper ACRL 2019 registration form (PDF file coming September 2018) and mail or fax your completed form to 301-694-5124
Complimentary exhibits-only badges will be available for Thursday and Friday onsite at the registration desk.